General services and consultancy services
AWVN delivers two types of products and services to its members: general services (based on an annual financial contribution) and consultancy services.
General service provision
The general services of AWVN are provided free (or at cost price) and are exclusively accessible to members and affiliated companies and industry sectors. These include: representation of interests, information provision, advice, network access and assistance during labour union actions.
AWVN therefore provides its members with practical advice on (impending) strike action. Members may participate in one of the networking groups, known as contact groups, in which members with similar backgrounds share know-how and experiences. Additionally, AWVN informs its members about new trends and developments, as well as keeping them up to date with changes in legislation and regulations.
AWVN's website, which is continuously updated and which is accessible only to members, is used for this purpose, not to mention informative meetings and thematic and periodic publications.
The AWVN Employers’ Desk ('AWVN-werkgeverslijn') provides answers to members’ questions on all aspects of employership. For complex issues, members are referred to the relevant specialists operating within AWVN.
Organisations that are good employers have a lead on the rest. AWVN advises employers on how to develop their HR strategy, organisation and workforce and on how to frame their conditions of employment. AWVN’s philosophy is that these are the aspects of being an employer that contribute significantly to achieving an organisation's objectives. A positive corporate climate with constructive labour relations is crucial. At AWVN we call this good employership.
AWVN consultancy services according to HR themes:
• Constructive labour relations are crucial to good employership.
• HR strategy is the linking pin between fulfilling corporate objectives and developing the organisation, workforce and conditions of employment. An enterprising HR strategy focuses on producing a result and strengthens the organisation’s competitive position.
• Changing circumstances and objectives require constant adaptation of the organisation.
• Prolonging the working life of employees and making them more vital, enterprising and productive.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Conditions of employment that reflect the objectives of the organisation and its HR policy.
friendlyname: Algemene velden